The effectiveness of Microsoft's SharePoint platform depends largely on the design of its two main architectures, Technical Architecture (Server farms, network capabilities, security, licensing, etc. and its Information Architecture, strategy, governance rules, taxonomies, data and process priorities, etc.).
i-Squared provides a proven methodology for structuring the Information Architecture elements of SharePoint. A solid Information Architecture ensures that the different Users and User groups can access as much SharePoint functionality as possible and that broad organizational business value can be gained from the tool.
- SharePoint Strategy
- SharePoint implementation readiness assessments
- SharePoint InSites - a complete SharePoint support portal for Users, Site Owners and Administrators
- Information/Technical Architecture - new and version upgrades
- SharePoint workflow design
- Document Management
- Enterprise Strategies
- Portal performance analysis
- Custom Web Sites (external facing)
- Collaboration Sites (Intranets)
- Search optimization
- Information Architecture assessments and design
- Tool evaluations and recommendations