i-Squared Completes Enterprise Content Management Certification
November 4, 2008
i-Squared Inc., a Pittsburgh based enterprise content management company has completed certification requirements from The Association of Imaging and Information Management (AIIM).
The ECM Certificate Program from AIIM is designed from global best practices among AIIM’s 50,000 menbers and covers concepts and technologies for:
- Enterprise strategies and technologies to capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver organizational content
- Technologies and solutions for DM, ERM, BPM, WCM, and Collaboration
- Information governance structure and responsibilities
- Corporate instruments like classification scheme, metadata model, and security model
- Integration techniques and migration
- Implementation planning and execution
“Designing and implementing an ECM plan in support of business goals is now a critical component in every business strategy and essential for leveraging business information into competitive advantage. Gaining credentials from an influential and nationally recognized Association like AIIM is further evidence of i-Squared’s commitment to excellence in the field of Enterprise Content Management and another assurance to our clients that they are getting best practice understanding and experience from our firm, said Joyce Query, President of i-Squared.
About i-Squared, Inc.
i-Squared is an Information Technology consulting company specializing in intelligent Enterprise Content Management. We help our clients understand how well-structured information, and the way they manage it, can positively impact their business.
Our principal focus – and what drives our clients' success – is not technology, but the quality and viability of the CONTENT itself: how to structure, index, and catalog it; and how to best engage people, processes, and portals in putting it to use.